ALARMINGNEWS_1_1.jpg

September 22, 2004

Like calling 'wow, no traffic' on an empty road.

Suicide attack kills one in Israel; 16 hurt

As regular readers may know, I'm very superstitious and so let me point you all to whose fault I think this is (other than the stinkin' terrorists, obviously): Steve Silver and The New Republic.

Posted by Karol at September 22, 2004 01:53 PM | TrackBack
Comments

It's all Cat Stevens' fault- don't blame me.

Posted by: Stephen Silver at September 22, 2004 02:02 PM

His name is Yusuf, Steve. Get with the program.

Posted by: Jessica at September 22, 2004 02:23 PM

Yusef ISLAM actually, which we all know is synonymous with peace. See, now I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Posted by: Ari at September 22, 2004 03:24 PM

Well...he did a song called "Peace Train" once. Which has been changed to "Peace Plane."

(sorry, had to go there)

Posted by: Shawn at September 22, 2004 03:51 PM

Yeah, that's funny. I'm sure you'll be laughing when they cart me off to the interment camps...

More importantly that article is titled "Suicide Attack Kills 1 in Israel; 16 Hurt" but the details of the article state "A Palestinian suicide bomber blew herself up in Jerusalem on Wednesday, killing two Israeli policemen" which, as I count, is either 2 or 3, depending on if you count the suicide bomber. Either way it's more than 1, so what gives?

Posted by: Kearns at September 22, 2004 06:38 PM

Not likely. I don't know you well enough to dislike you, so I certainly won't be laughing. Of course, I'd probably be right behind you.

Posted by: Shawn at September 22, 2004 10:59 PM

Internment camps? I didn't think this post was about Michelle Malkin...

Posted by: Stephen Silver at September 23, 2004 10:51 AM

I think there is an internment camp set up already its called the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Posted by: Rubin at September 24, 2004 02:16 PM

8004 http://video-poker.6x.to play video poker online

Posted by: http://video-poker.6x.to at October 19, 2004 05:42 PM

Thanks for that insightful comment! It makes interesting reading, especially when I need a payday advance .

Posted by: payday advance at December 2, 2004 01:27 AM