ALARMINGNEWS_1_1.jpg

August 09, 2006

Dem gone crazy

People keep asking how exactly the Lamont win will be good for the Republicans. Here's one way.

UPDATE: Michael Moore writes:

I realize that there are those like Kerry and Edwards who have now changed their position and are strongly anti-war. Perhaps that switch will be enough for some to support them. For others, like me -- while I'm glad they've seen the light -- their massive error in judgment is, sadly, proof that they are not fit for the job. They sided with Bush, and for that, they may never enter the promised land.

Except, of course, that he supported Kerry in '04, back when there was little question that John Kerry was for the war, over the strictly anti-war Ralph Nader. Moore likes to talk big on principles, but he doesn't have any.

Posted by Karol at August 9, 2006 08:56 AM | TrackBack
Comments

I don't think Kerry was for the war. I think he was against a cut and run policy that this new batch I think belives in.

Posted by: Dan the Democrat at August 9, 2006 12:30 PM

Are you sure that Moore supported Kerry? I don't remember him ever endorsing him.

And that quote should prove that Moore is NOT a mainstream Democrat, despite GOP efforts to pretend he was the Democratic nominee for president in 2004.

Posted by: Steve at August 9, 2006 01:12 PM

Yesterday the Democratic Party just took aim squarely at it's foot and pulled the trigger.

Kos get's his first big win; he takes down a Democrat. Let the rejoicing begin.

Posted by: Mark Poling at August 9, 2006 01:58 PM

Although, the Georgia Democrats showed some sanity by throwing out Cut and Run McKinney.

Posted by: Jake at August 9, 2006 02:10 PM

"for that, they may never enter the promised land."?

What the hell is he? Bin Laden? "The Promised Land"?

Posted by: The Pundit Blogger at August 10, 2006 02:56 PM