May 19, 2007
Meme it up
1. I'm not a particularly emotional person but I'm a sucker for words, in particular song lyrics. A few songs that have made me cry: "Hard to find a friend" by Tom Petty, "Anything" by Jay-Z (Jay-Z has two songs called "Anything," I refer to the one on Vol. 3: Life and Times of S. Carter) and "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica.
2. I read gossip sites Perez Hilton and The Superficial every day despite the fact that I don't really watch TV or go to movies and so don't know most (nearly all, really) of the celebrities covered on these sites.
3. My brother once said to me "you'll hang out with anybody!" He didn't mean it as a compliment. I give almost everyone a chance, even if they are obviously very different from me. I've only ended 4 friendships in my life. Some I miss, some not.
4. I think a lot of people are good looking but I'm very rarely actually attracted to anyone.
5. When I was a kid and would try to picture my future husband, I'd always picture a blonde cowboy.
6. I've lived in Boston, Scotland, DC, Philadelphia, Georgia and Colorado for periods of time ranging from one month to five years. The only place I can now picture myself living, outside of New York, is Las Vegas.
7. My two biggest addictions are the internet and coffee. I only have one cup a day but it's an absolute necessity. The day doesn't begin until I've had my coffee.Posted by Karol at May 19, 2007 03:32 PM | TrackBack
Technorati Tags: Meme Personal+Blogging