ALARMINGNEWS_1_1.jpg

May 07, 2008

Quote of the Day

As far as I can calculate it, though, Mrs Clinton can carry all the next five states AND Puerto Rico and still not get an arithmetical majority.

Nonetheless, she continues to act as if she knows something that the rest of us do not. And I can tell you that it spooks the Obama campaign.

-Christopher Hitchens

Via Hot Air Headlines.

Posted by Karol at May 7, 2008 05:27 PM | TrackBack
Comments

I think it will be good if Hilary moves very carefully.

Posted by: Fotobuch at May 7, 2008 05:41 PM

I've been thinking this myself for months. She's certainly behaving as if she has some piece of dirt that'd be fatal to the Obama campaign, though she doesn't want to use it out of fear she'll lose some Obama voters in the general election.

Maybe she's just waiting to see how the Rezko thing turns out.

Posted by: at May 7, 2008 05:56 PM

Two words: Food taster.

Just sayin'.

Posted by: James at May 7, 2008 09:02 PM

She should use it. Then wait for Obama to collapse, run in 4 years. On the "I Told You So" ticket.

My guess is either a Trinity DVD with Wright saying something monumentally offensive and Obama on film nodding and clapping along with joy, or dirty money ties to Rezko/Auichi and Saddam.

Likely, the latter since Hillary herself has many icky financial ties (Norman Hsu) that would make people unhappy.

Posted by: Jim Rockford at May 8, 2008 04:13 AM

I can't believe most of the crap I'm hearing these days coming from blacks...They are saying oh we will riot in the streets if Obama doesn't win...OMG, some "change" he is bringing to America! America has had more than it's share of blacks rioting in the streets years ago. I think thats the blacks answer to everything..."Give us our way or we will cause upheaval in your streets and cause torment and destruction...That is about the last thing Americans need right now!

Hillary is on the campaign trail working her azz off fighting for Americans homes that are in foreclosure,fighting to get gas prices down,fighting for ALL Americans...What do we hear from Obama and his backers? "Change" but obama never tells us what change he plans on bringing and he has yet to give Americans any form of detailed outline of his policies...thats not change.Obama has no experience,no plan to turn our economy around and his supporters are just voicing threats of rioting in the streets...Thats just intemidation! I hope Americans are smart enough not to fall for Obamas supporters threats. I fear the Super Delegates will fall for the threats from them just to avoid confrentation...

Hillary has EXPERIENCE, Obama does not.Everyone should research how Obama managed to get where he is today in the Senate...It is quite the story and very inlightening.

McCain will destroy Obama if he is the Democratic Candidate! God knows he has all the ammunition he needs to do it...

Wright,Rezko,Ayers,Sinclair,Michelles mouth,His own elietest statements about Americans! Good grief,a racist anti-American minister,friend,mentor,father-figure,Illegal dealings with Rezko,ties to Ayers,Ties to known terrorists,and ofcourse my personal favorite which I wish I would see the media take more notice of....Obama/Sinclair gay sex appointments in Chicago where they would meet for gay sex and cocaine use!

Voters really need to look into this crap before voting for Obama!

I have voted Democrat for over 15 yrs. now and if Obama is the nominee I will for the first time be voting republican which I thought I'd never do...I will not vote for someone so unexperienced as Obama is!The ONLY way that Obama would get my vote is if Clinton is on the ticket with him...I think if she was the Vice President she could pick up the pieces when Obama starts making bad decisions because of his lack of experience!

Posted by: Jo at May 8, 2008 11:11 AM

What exactly does Hitchen's mean by "spooks"?

HE IS A RACIST!!!!!

Posted by: Screamin' Lib Asshat at May 8, 2008 02:06 PM

It makes no sense for Hillary to have kept secret something which would have ended Obama's campaign. She has alienated and angered a good portion of her own party, paid out over 10 million of her own money and is even more in debt than that. If she could have stopped this, I think she would have sooner than this point.

Posted by: Jvette at May 8, 2008 02:43 PM

As Snobama's record becomes clear I doubt whether Americans will vote for a racist Marxist.

Posted by: Thomas Jackson at May 9, 2008 12:32 AM

Why hasn't she? Theater, my dear fellow, theater!

Posted by: William fortner at May 9, 2008 01:29 AM

Dear Screamin' Lib Asshat:

spook, n. a spirit; a ghost.
spook, v.t. and v.i. to haunt or affright, as a
spook.

Your accusatory mindset is conveniently misguided.

Posted by: marebear at May 9, 2008 10:29 AM

Jo hit it, as a Canadian I believe blacks will rampage all over the US led by the usual culprits whineing about racism. This is what Obama is bringing to the US.

Posted by: John at May 31, 2008 01:30 PM

"...Nonetheless, she continues to act as if she knows something that the rest of us do not."
Chris, check your files! She does have something and you've written about it. She has the raw FBI files that she got in the early '90s from the Butcher of Waco.
Every senior Congressman, especially those in the CBC, and union lord will be pressured to cast their superdelegate vote for her. Several things will happen. First, there will be one or more revalations about Hussein/wife about race, drugs, money or sex and, second, a superdelegate will be outed. I look for a black congressman, maybe Alcee Hastings or Dollar Bill Jefferson, to get involved in a messy outing as an example to the others.
She knows she will have this extortionate leverage and won't go away. She also knows that black voters won't go away no matter how badly she treats Hussein.

Posted by: Martya at June 1, 2008 04:21 PM